Hokuriku Bekka Winter Course in Japan
17 – 27 February 2014
- Japanese Language
- Cultural Activities (Ikebana, Gold leaf craft, Kimono, Hot Spring, Judo)
- Field trip to Kyoto and Osaka
- Applies for Japanese Department students only
- Japanese Language Proficiency Test level N2 or N3
- GPA minimum 2.3 or above
- Has overseas travel accident insurance
- ¥ 20.000 (± IDR 2.200.000) – includes tuition fees, accommodation, breakfast
- Participant will responsible for airline ticket, airport tax, visa, lunch, personal expenses
- Download and complete the Short Course Abroad Application Form.
- Submit the Application Form together with all documents required to IO or via email firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline announced.