Sri Dewi Adriani, S.S, M.Si
Sri Dewi Adriani, born in Jakarta, graduated from 68 Senior High School /SMAN 68 Jakarta (1989), Department of Japanese Studies University of Indonesia in 1995 and 2002 for undergraduate and post graduate program. She worked at The Jakarta Japanese School (1995~1999), National University (2002~2012), Binus University (2002~now). She also teaches EPA program (2014~2015), an official join governmental program between Indonesia and Japan. She joined Japanese course program (1991~1995) and teaching methodology program (2007~2009) at the Japan Foundation.
- Education’s coordinator at Association of University Indonesia’s Alumnae (ILUNI) of Japanese studies from 2004 – 2006.
- Public relation of Association of Japan- Indonesia’s studies (ASJI) from 2006~2008.
- Treasurer of Association of Japan- Indonesia’s studies (ASJI) from 2012~2016 .
- Local Wisdom in Japanese Family Parenting’s System (National symposium of Association of Japan- Indonesia, Pakuan University Bogor- 2012),
- The Impact of Feminism to the Decreasing of Child Birth in Japan (National symposium of Association of Japan- Indonesia, Central of Japanese studies University of Indonesia-2012)
- The Influence of the Increasing of Aging towards Case of Kodokushi or Dying Alone in Japanese Society (National symposium of Association of Japan- Indonesia, University of Dian Nuswantoro,Semarang-2013 and Public Lecture at University of Bung Hatta, Padang-2014)
- The Influence of Humility’s Concept (Kenkyo) in Japanese Honorific Language (Keigo) (Annual Linguistic Conference /KOLITA, UNIKA Atmajaya-2014)
- Case Study: The Depression in Modern Japanese Society as a Result of Social Ties’s Weakening
(International Conference of Language and Culture , Binus University-2014)